Reporting in to the Customer Success Training & Enablement Manager, the Learning & Development Associate willplay a key role in providing learning experiences & assisting in developing the learning program for new & existing team members, covering onboarding, ongoing skills development, & product/process roll out, supporting the departments larger objectives of improving customer retention & loyalty. In this role you will also be involved in all activities related to the execution of learning programs, from needs analysis through design, development & facilitation of training sessions & workshops, & the ongoing management of knowledge content.. You'll think strategically about the audience & larger context, to ensure we can support our Customer Experience team across a variety of different functions.
What Youll Do
- Support Knotels Customer Experience teams growth & success by serving as a well-rounded advisor for learning & development & employee engagement.
- Assist & execute on the design & development of complex training curricula, materials, & programs using different learning style approaches & mediums as required
- Use analytical skills to run learning needs assessments, analyze employee feedback data & establish success metrics of programs & initiatives
- Document procedures & create & facilitate training sessions.
- Monitor & evaluate training programs effectiveness, success & ROI periodically & report on them
Who You Are
Youre highly self-motivated & driven. An excellent communicator, able to present information in a clear & concise manner orally & in writing to ensure others understand ideas; appropriately adapt message, style & tone to accommodate a variety of audiences . Youve demonstrated your ability to roll-up your sleeves & work with team members in a hands-on capacity to build a new leasing systems from the ground up. You also have the following:
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, & communications skills
- Work successfully under pressure & effectively manage time & workload
- Ability to multi-task, process work quickly & accurately with changing priorities
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.