Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Head of Product Propositions, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
We are seeking a Head of Propositions for one of our largest Global clients. A role that helps our client obtain a commercial first, technical-second understanding of Visa's capabilities.
- Working in a client-facing role, you will consult & design holistic solutions that meet the business, technical & operational needs of their customers.
- As a key member of the team, you will understand the client use case, provide new propositions, assess viability, & provide solution options to meet the client's needs.
- As a trusted advisor to our client, demonstrate a strong understanding of customer needs. Anticipate the customer's point of view & is an advocate for the customer's needs.
- Articulate to the client clearly how the solution resolves the business issue & is the differentiating factor against competitors
- Working hands-on with Visa Solution Architects & delivery teams, help our clients implement Visa capabilities from design through the implementation process.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- A trusted advisor on Visa's capabilities in terms of their functionality, complexity & delivery considerations to internal & external stakeholders.
- Successfully identifies opportunities for Visa Product to create market-leading solutions that will satisfy customers & grow the business.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of a solution or service sufficient to be involved in shaping their future development in line with the customer segment/region's strategy.
- Understanding complexities of pricing & go-to-market strategy.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of the functionality, pricing & benefits of the full range of the organization's solutions & services.
- Deeply understands solution's value proposition to the customer & ecosystem.
- Proactively consider customer needs & goals before & after engagement from the sales engineers to inform the customization of architectural solutions.
- Identifies potential issues & risks related to implementation & plans to address the risks. Seen as a trusted advisor with customers.
- Has deep knowledge of how to conduct market, customer, & competitive research to understand market needs.
- Anticipates market trends & customer needs; tailors analysis accordingly.
- Has a strong knowledge of how to conduct customer segmentation, proactively identify potential customer needs, consider barriers to entry, & estimate market value.
- Has deep & complex understanding of the customer segment's business model & strategic business priorities in the next 3-5 years.
- Has a deep knowledge of products & solutions development from a technical standpoint.
- Encourages job shadowing or learning opportunities to build cross-functional understanding.
- Encourages others to express their views openly.
- Customizes messages to different audiences in a thoughtful, engaging, & relevant way.
What we're after
- Business focussed & technically literate with significantyears of experience in a digital architecture role.
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles essential, experience of working in a consultative role important.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- A self-starter & delivery focussed, with the ability to think & act independently at times, whilst remaining alignment to the client & Visa's strategic objectives.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills/ability to influence multiple stakeholders both internally & externally, specifically in working in a matrixed environment
- Solid knowledge of systems integration, API technologies, & solution development lifecycles.
- Sound knowledge & experience of financial services, banks and/or technology firms
- Some experience of working with international clients beneficial.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.