Appian is seeking an experienced & innovative professional to join the Product Strategy team in the role of Analyst, Product Strategy. This role is critical to supporting all Product Strategy functions with the research, analysis, & execution of diverse product strategy programs.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation. Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & a culture of dissent, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
About the Job:
Combine strong relationship building, command of analytical & reporting methods, & an understanding of Appian business & its corresponding market dynamics & technology to:
- Assist Product Strategy team in market research & corporate performance reports.
- Provide general analyst support across all Product Strategy functions & programs.
- Create quantitative measures that show the impact of Appians strategic investments.
- Measure value derived from Appian investments.
- Find areas to maximize impact in marketing & sales opportunities.
- Create regular quarterly reports on Product Strategy business performance.
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in BPM, RPA, AI, Case Management or an enterprise software organization).
- Experience in establishing partnerships, including outreach & facilitating contracts.
- Background in enterprise software as either a consultant or sales engineer.
- Ability to understand technical fit of technologies with Appian through direct evaluation of product offerings & technical architectures.
- BA/BS degree required.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.