Peloton is seeking an Email Marketing Contractor for the Fall. The Email Marketing Contractor will be working on the Membership team reporting to the Member Communications Specialist. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude & is excited to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in Pelotons New York City headquarters.
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist with the execution of email marketing campaigns across global markets (US, UK, CA) & multiple lines of business (Bike, Tread, Apparel, App)
- Conduct QA on all emails to ensure accuracy of assets, copy, & links prior to deployment
- Develop & perform A/B tests on key email components (subject lines, creative, timing, segmentation, etc.) to improve & drive the desired campaign results
- Prepare ad hoc reports on campaign performance
- Stay up to date on current trends & best practices happening in the email development community
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Prior email marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset & unparalleled attention to detail
- Enjoy problem solving & making complicated situations simple & painless
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.