BuzzFeed is looking for a detailed customer-service focused individual to help manage & support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Account Manager, you will lead in the creation of strategic sales proposals, & develop ideas & concepts to solve client goals that are deeply rooted in storytelling & insights. You will serve as the clients primary point of contact to ensure the success of the program.
This position is based in our New York office supporting our CPG vertical.
- Partner with Sales in building successful client relationships, growing the partnership & in selling through BuzzFeed solutions & strategy.
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency & advertiser relationships
- General knowledge of all aspects of industry & clients business & the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel & planning for the clients business & BuzzFeed assignments.
- Enter & manage insertion orders within third-party & internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the clients primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance & delivery
- Partner with Creative, Production, Distribution & other internal teams to successfully launch & manage programs & production schedules
- 3 years experience working at a publisher, media or creative agency managing a brands digital advertising strategy, creative development & buying activities
- Experience partnering with internal teams to brainstorm solutions that achieve client goals & future needs
- Experience in a client interfacing role & comfortable presenting to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Worked on complex multi-touch point, production heavy, large spend programs with the proven success of client growth
- Experience reporting & monitoring program performance & delivery by working with distribution & advertising operations teams
- Proven project management experience & ability to navigate & communicate timelines & deliverables (internally & externally) with accuracy
- Experience & ability to tell the story using data, research & insights research
- Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, Google Product Suite and/or Basecamp, Slack & Boostr knowledge
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment & celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth & development via work experience & offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, & more
An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO & unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.