Partner Marketing Manager
At Box Japan, we are helping individuals & businesses revolutionize how they get work done, giving them better & easier ways to share, manage, & collaborate on business information.
Box channel partners & eco-solution partners bring the value of Box's modern content management platform to companies of all sizes in a wide variety of industries & geographies. By leveraging their extensive industry & business process expertise, they deliver solutions that result in greater value realization & adoption of the Box platform.
The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining & driving marketing initiatives with Box eco-solutions, systems integrators & reseller partners. We are looking for a creative marketing executive to develop, plan, execute & track strategic joint marketing initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities by capitalizing on partner installed accounts with resellers & monetizing joint partner solutions with systems integrators & eco-solution partners.
This role requires someone who deeply understands enterprise software marketing & partner sales, has direct experience in solutions marketing, & has taken products to market using indirect channels. You should have a passion for how technology is changing the way we work & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, & strength in marketing messaging & programs are key to being successful in this role. Above all, we're looking for someone collaborative, with a penchant for aiming high & a can-do attitude.
- Drive joint messaging & objectives for awareness, demand generation & pipeline creation activities that produce leads & referrals for both Box & selected partners
- Build a scalable partner demand generation engine including co-branded campaigns, tools & assets to help partners create pipeline
- Work closely with partners, Box BD & Box channel sales teams to develop joint marketing plans that tie to revenue goals
- Ensure that we have compelling materials for sales teams at the strategic partner as well as at Box to use in driving customer demand for our joint products & services
- Lead a direct and virtual team of product marketing, sales enablement to ensure overall execution against strategic objectives & priorities
- Manage & execute partners events Box is invited to sponsor
- Manage BDF funds to ensure partners are focused on delivering pipeline
- Define the KPIs & optimize program performance (mROI) to ensure pipeline targets are met
- Be an internal advocate for partners among key stakeholders
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell & services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings & traditional channel marketing tactics
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge of channels - including systems integrators, ISV & resellers
- Proven track record of developing successful partner lead generation programs
- Expert in designing multi-touch, nurture campaigns to leverage partner account lists
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights & optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders & communicate findings to Box senior leadership
- 5-8 years of experiences in high technology partner marketing
- Channel sales or/and BD experiences is preferred
- Filed marketing experiences is preferred