Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fin-tech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Technical Integration Engineering Team is core to Tradeshift success, as we are the team responsible for the technical part that is happening in the Onboarding process, being the engineers who build the connector between the seller ERP system & Tradeshift Platform, enabling the automated exchange of data between the two systems. We are experts in new cutting edge cloud technologies used be Tradeshift Platform, & the experts of older technologies we interact with on the ERP side, working side by side with some of the biggest brands in the world, integrating their supplier networks, architecting, & building supplier solutions.
We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect & deliver technical implementations & are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed. We believe in empowerment & ownership for every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users & the platform.
What a day is like:
You will be owning the technical implementation of the integration projects assigned to you, including all aspects of the technical side of the project, solution architecture, it's implementation & support through testing, go-live, & hyper care. In this journey, you will be participating in client-facing calls to support your Project Manager on the technical subjects that are discussed, or to advise on the buyer solution implementation making sure that onboarding will be a success.
Aside from the creative work, we are also supporting the connex teams as support where we act as a technical escalation point for complex issues, or "technical writers" when we need to document different ways of doing the things, or creating training material for not so technical people.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Experience with transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, web APIs (REST / SOAP)
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
- Experience in data transformation technologies (XSLT, RegEx).
- Business level in written & verbal English;
- Highly data-driven mindset & a passion for analytics.
- Strong prioritization & collaboration skills
- Open-minded & always driven by a can-do attitude, willing to discover smarter ways of doing regular things.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
You also have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Technology or Computer Science
- Experience in e-Invoicing or data integration projects.
- Capability to lighten up the environment
- More a team of team attitude than a lonely knight one.
Additional requirements depending on opening (mid-level; senior-level):
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS support or software integration
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS support or software integration
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You'll also have the opportunity to step up & troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch & snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical & Dental benefits