Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative & financial information.
We are looking to add an Integration Analyst to our team as we continue to grow. We need an Integration Analyst who wants to contribute to the development, deployment & support of a highly-valued & differentiated product in the Healthcare Technology industry.
Joining us now is a chance to directly impact the growth of our 600+ existing accounts & untapped new ones while expanding your own skillset. Its an opportunity to move up from supporting projects to independently managing smaller projects in under two years.
Who you are
You are a new or recent grad with a passion for healthcare, technology & the way they come together. Whether your major is in Biomedical Engineering, Health Informatics, Physics, or Computer Science, you solve problems methodically, like an Engineer. You have outstanding communication, basic (or better) programming skills & a strong focus on providing a positive customer experience.
Whats in it for you?
- A step into healthcare technology. At iNTERFACEWARE, you will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare & the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to interoperability of information systems. You will have a chance to grow your career from Analyst to Consultant, from Consultant to Architect, Project Manager or Product Engineer.
- A chance to travel. As a new or recent grad, you are looking for a role where you can travel to client sites throughout North America. Its a chance to explore new places while building your career.
- A small company that makes a big difference. This is a solution that ultimately improves not just the efficiencies of data exchange but how individuals experience timely, personalized healthcare through the transfer of that data. As an established company, we already have the right people in place to pull together an integration team very quickly. Our process, our people & our offering set everyone here up for success.
As our new Integration Analyst you will focus on:
- Implementation & integration of the solution. You will work with the Project Manager & the team to understand the clients needs, design the workflows & collaboratively deliver an integration solution on time & on budget. You will troubleshoot, test & solve user issues on the backend providing remote or onsite support.
- Post-production client support. You will be part of a team that provides post-production & active support; very rarely fielding an off-hours emergency call (less than 4 a year). You will listen to & empathize with the clients concerns. You will analyze situations & solve problems.
- Knowledge sharing. You will deliver system administrator & end-user training.
As a new or recent grad, heres what you bring:
- Education & experience. You have a degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Health Informatics or a related discipline. You have developed skills in customer service. You are compassionate, patient & understanding. You want to help solve technical problems.
- Vision, strategy & analytics. You are a proactive thinker who can come up with innovative solutions quickly. You offer a creative, new perspective on business problems & a willingness to share new ideas & approaches. You can quickly process new, complex information & ask the right questions. You are eager to research & apply your findings.
- Interpersonal skills. You have an outgoing personality. You have patience & knowledge. You can find a common language across business & technical audiences. You can put clients at ease & gain the trust of internal & external team members. And you value everyone you work with.
- Motivation, drive & passion. You love the idea of coming into the office or going to the client site to ensure everyone is happy. You are flexible to travel up to 25% a month & you have a valid passport & drivers license.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its meaningful & its a mission we are all proud to be a part of. A mission guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people and their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. From quarterly town-halls to a CEO who spends more time walking the floor & interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & keeps us all growing our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you; you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission. And, you are excited to do it.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors & how we use the knowledge weve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions & meet 75% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.