About the Role
The Director, Client Onboarding will be responsible for empowering & supporting a team of Onboarding Specialists, leading initiatives aimed at a timely & accurate rollout of our product to ensure high adoption, & overall customer lifetime value.
This role requires a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance & leadership through the onboarding process & the ability to consistently communicate our value.
What You'll Do
- Manage team of high-performing Onboarding Specialists who oversee the implementation process of mid-market accounts; continue to develop, mentor, & coach the Onboarding Team
- Hire & onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Focus on developing strategic plans backed by solid data analysis to achieve target revenue goals & support the team in hitting & exceeding those goals
- Own the ultimate success of our implementations, including launch timeline, accuracy, & expedited time to value for our clients
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us
- Serve as customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Customer Success & Support, Sales, Product, & Engineering
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in SaaS implementations, including 5+ years managing Implementation teams
- Strong data analytics background coupled with a strategic mindset
- Proven experience building & managing dynamic, collaborative, & high performing teams
- Experience creating & implementing cross-team processes & documentation
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities & be flexible in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the hospitality technology space
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK