What will this person do at Harrys?
- Responsible for disputing retail compliance chargeback claims
- Maintain & keep a retail compliance information repository, as it relates to operations
- Enhance & drive continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Liaison with retail partners & grow relationships to drive best practices
- Identify chargeback trends to drive cross-functional action plans
- Manage & monitor ongoing performance of chargeback metrics
- Communicate essential reporting to provide real-time visibility to chargeback activity & dispute progress
- Investigate on OTIF nuances across all retail partners to develop long term solutions
- Work with our internal marketing, retail, & customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
- Be a part of a team to help develop our long-term chargebacks strategy & capabilities
Where can we look for this person? What experience do they have so far? Ex: Industries, current/past companies, schools, programs?
Type of Company
- Retailer or consumer products company with a global supply chain network
- Disruptive supply chain technology company (i.e. Flexport, Anvyl etc)
- DTC/Mass Retail distribution or operations experience (i.e. Walmart, Target,Amazon, etc.)
- Accounting/operational dispute filing a plus
- Analytical experience
Example profiles? 6-8 examples
How will hiring this person impact your team/your role?
- This person will provide necessary tactical & analytical capability to support exponential increase in retail chargeback management
- This person would help manage ongoing activities such as maintenance of disputes across multiple retailers
- This person will also aid in fulfilling coverage for other associates on the team
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.