AEye creates high-performance, adaptive, AI-driven LiDAR systems for vehicle autonomy, advanced driver-assistance, & robotic vision applications. AEyes software-driven system leverages deterministic AI to capture more intelligent information with less data, enabling faster, more accurate, & more reliable perception for everything that moves. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, & backed by world-renowned investors including Kleiner Perkins, Taiwania Capital, GM Ventures, Intel Capital, Continental AG, Hella Ventures, LG Electronics, Aisin, Airbus Ventures, SK Hynix, Subaru-SBI, & Tyche Partners.
AEye, Inc,. is looking for an enthusiastic, detail- oriented, productive, & creative person to assist with our Marketing efforts at our Dublin, CA office. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the marketing manager & will work closely with our Marketing team to coordinate various marketing efforts. This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone motivated to work & learn in a unique & dynamic environment. The ideal candidate has the ability to communicate with cross-functional teams, strong project management, follow-through communication, & the capacity to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the scheduling, production, & deployment of digital & print marketing initiatives with the marketing team, numerous internal & partner stakeholders, & external vendors/contractors.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives & activities.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, & verifying receipt.
- Responsible for ordering & tracking event inventory including collateral, giveaways, etc.
- Assists with trade shows by identifying, assembling, & coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules & assignments, & coordinating mailing lists.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new & different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complete Marketing department expense reports in a timely manner.
- Research competitive products by identifying & evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, & advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Coordinate meetings with marketing partners & executive team members & provides administrative support as requested.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements (required):
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Must have strong organizational & project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting & proofreading skills
- Excellent project management & organizational skills with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving & research proficiencies
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting
Preferred Skills & Experience (useful):
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Experience in a fast-paced & demanding start-up experience
- Comfortable using collaboration & CRM tools such as Slack & Salesforce.
AEye is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
AEye participates in E-Verify.
To all recruitment agencies: AEye will not accept agency resumes for this role. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AEye employees or any other organization location. AEye is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.