Recruitment Marketing Strategist
Are you a creative thinker & proactive problem solver? Do you have a passion for candidate experience? How about storytelling? What if you had a role that allowed all of those passions & interests to intertwine?
We are seeking a Recruitment Marketing Strategist to join our growing AppianLIFE Employer Branding team. Our mission? To showcase the exceptional talent within our organization & highlight what has made Appian a Top Workplace by the Washington Post for 6 consecutive years.
This is where you come in! In this role, you would be responsible for the management of our overall online presence, & partnering with our in-house Talent Acquisition team to strategically & proactively create modern & innovative hiring campaigns to drive top talent.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Managing our employer brand online presence via our AppianLIFE Social Media Channels, Career Site, & third party pages
- Partnering with the Talent Acquisition team to create & manage nurture campaigns targeting top talent
- Creating a content posting strategy across all AppianLIFE channels that compliments current hiring initiatives within the Talent Acquisition department
- Capturing & analyzing current & past campaigns to identify areas of improvement
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition department to create engaging job descriptions
Requirements & qualifications:
- 2-3 Years of Marketing or Recruiting Experience
- BA degree
- Experience with Sprout, HootSuite, or any social media posting platform
- Understanding of recruitment processes & candidates selection methods
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.