Pendo is looking for a RVP, Enterprise Sales, East.
We are open to this leader being located anywhere in the East Coast.
A great candidate will be a results/action-oriented, collaborative, empathetic servant-leader who will both drive excellence in execution while building the foundation for growth in enterprise accounts. Your teams sole focus will be to break into Pendos largest net-new accounts & bring them onto the Pendo platform, as well as expand our largest existing customer accounts.
Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales, this RVP will be tasked to manage & scale a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives focusing on Enterprise Accounts on the East Coast.
This leader should have experience hiring, managing & developing a team focused on acquiring enterprise accounts across verticals & geographic locations. In your role you will work closely with Marketing, Product & Customer Success.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Attract, select, onboard, develop, coach, motivate, promote & effectively manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives
- Define & execute on strategies required to sustainably grow new sales in Enterprise accounts
- Enable the team to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify & develop pipeline
- Ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction in Enterprise accounts
- Strategically analyze industry trends & performance metrics to drive execution & accelerate results
- Drive excellence in sales execution leveraging the Pendo Value Framework
- Effectively develop & monitor accurate Enterprise sales forecast
Qualifications (what you have):
- >4+ years experience building & managing a high performing sales team selling to the Enterprise
- >7+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building Enterprise businesses from the ground-up a must
- Track record of overachievement
- Must possess excellent value-based sales methodology, high aptitude to collaborate in a decentralized environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to adapt & lead in a fast changing environment
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.