AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
The Marketing Coordinator Role
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & responsibility paired with the support & guidance of the global Marketing team. Based in London, the Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with global teams to develop & maintain marketing collateral & email marketing for one of our key services.
- Work closely with the New Service Innovation, Marketing, & Client Services stakeholders to market one of our flagship service offerings.
- Leverage Mailchimp to create marketing emails to promote this flagship service to current & prospective clients.
- Update & maintain our content Library, which showcases all previous discussions & key topics addressed.
- Diligently proofread marketing emails & transcripts before deployment, ensuring accuracy of copy before uploading content to our digital asset management system.
- Work with our Design Team to ensure all marketing materials are in-line with AlphaSights brand design guidelines.
- Liaise with the New Service Innovation & Marketing Operations teams to track outreach & the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
- Proactively contribute ideas to develop the marketing strategy & drive engagement for this flagship service.
More About the Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career in marketing.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 0-1 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Expected or obtained Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Perfect attention to detail
- Strong writing, copywriting, & proofreading skills required
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
- Experience with Mailchimp, DocSend, InDesign is a plus
What You Can Expect
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Opportunities for training & development throughout
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.