LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As LiveRamp continues to pioneer & expand in people-based marketing services, we need a talented Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to own full-cycle recruiting from the first touch all the way to the offer. Youll seek out, engage, & nurture relationships with top talent. Youll act as a consultative partner & trusted advisor to various hiring managers. You will deliver a positive & empowering candidate experience, & collaborate with our recruiting team to drive a seamless process. Furthermore, youll help the team meet our OKRs: lower time-to-fill, improve upon an already impressive candidate experience, & add to Best Places to Work List to name a few.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage & evaluate top talent.
- Source & maintain a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Act as an advocate for both hiring managers & candidates; establish regular touch points & maintain thorough follow through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process & experience.
- Embrace, Execute & Evolve LiveRamp Values in your work.
- Proactively seek to improve processes.
Your team will:
Youll be joining a highly skilled, collaborative Talent Acquisition team focused on driving results while providing the best possible experience for our candidates & partners. We are all A-players looking for someone to help us continue our successes as our company continues to scale. Our team recruits for all Engineering/Non-Engineering roles in the organization.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong sourcing acumen & methodology, know how to leverage multiple platforms/events/resources/boards to attract top tier talent.
- Successful track record & high level of expertise recruiting top Engineering, Product and/or Sales talent.
- You take initiative & build productive partnerships.
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise & move quickly.
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You always answer emails & calls within 12 hours.
- Working knowledge of ATS tools & technologies.
- Willing to travel bi-annually to our San Francisco headquarters.
- Established skilled candidate network in San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Boston, Philadelphia and/or Little Rock.
- Experience working with Greenhouse, HireVue, Workday and/or G-Suite.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.