Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Senior Manager, Training & Quality Assurance (Customer Care) Job Description:
The Senior Manager of Training & Quality Assurance will be responsible for directing, planning, organizing, & coordinating all aspects of the Training & Quality Assurance functions within the Customer Care (CC) department. Responsibilities include leading these teams to actively build the organizations capacity to educate, train, monitor, & coach to deliver experiences that drive brand loyalty & high customer satisfaction. This position may require 25% travel within the United States.
Lead our Training & Development function:
- Be responsible for designing, developing, & implementing new CC training programs & initiatives
- Establish metrics & tracking mechanisms to build accountability, assess training effectiveness, measure results, evaluate trends, & optimize the impact of training & development programs that will drive productivity, increase morale & engagement.
- Develop effective relationships with business leaders & peers gaining a deep understanding of business & culture to connect learning needs & training offerings to the business strategy
- Conduct needs analyses by meeting with the business leadership in an effort to identify gaps & avail effective solutions that build on employee competencies within the business.
- Own overall management of training systems, content, & support materials in CC.
- Ensure consistency in the quality of training programs, initiatives, & materials launched by the department, while adopting initiatives that reflect a leadership position in the industry.
- Work closely with the legal department along with other human resource departments to build compliance training & keep employees & leadership aware of relevant best practices.
Lead our Quality & Assurance function:
- Establish the quality standards governing customer interactions, designed to ensure that the HelloFresh customer experience is consistent across all customer touch points, within our internal CC group as well as throughout our outsourced vendor network.
- Provide leadership for vendor QA teams & ensure calibration with internal standards, develop methodologies & ensure consistent evaluation.
- Develop tools & records that document how the business demonstrates compliance with the corresponding standards (e.g., Knowledge Management for policies & procedures, workflow(s), & performance measures).
- Implement change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approaches, & communication plans for developing new processes, technology, and/or tools.
- Forecast & distribute workload to complete evaluation requirements.
- Facilitate calibration sessions with CC leaders to ensure consistency in the evaluation process across various sites.
- Support the Voice of the Customer program by identifying & outlining the root cause of interactions & escalating trends to the business stakeholders.
- Investigate any inconsistencies & create solutions by providing corrective & preventive action plans to drive operational improvements.
- Oversee the day to day responsibilities of the QA department, ensuring smooth & efficient execution of duties to keep the businesss workforce at peak performance.
Serve as a key member of the CC Leadership team:
- Directly manage Quality Supervisor & second level team; Directly manage Training Function Manager & second level team, by providing leadership, coaching, & developmental support
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop strong working relationships to continuously evolve our learning strategy to help grow the business
- Oversee & manage your team effectively & with autonomy: clearly define & assign responsibilities & projects, set & monitor performance & development goals, etc.
- An exceptional written & verbal communicator that can pass down information & instruction with great clarity.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical skills & proficiency in the use of various presentation & analytical tools necessary for the creation of visually & verbally engaging content/reports
- Analytical - capable of gathering, conducting & evaluating analyses, identifying points of improvement, & developing clear & compelling solutions & strategies from the findings
- A strong leader takes a personal sense of responsibility for group performance, handles multiple simultaneous projects, & has a strong work ethic working under minimal supervision.
- Strategically savvy - strong business acumen to measure key service deliverables
- A people person you have an ability to influence cross-functionally & form strong relationships with others, winning over their trust.
- Agile & organized - You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments; you can multitask & prioritize your responsibilities; you demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Customer obsessed You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or Associates degree plus 3+ years of contact center management experience required
- 3+ years of managing an exempt level team required
- 5+ years working experience in a training & development capacity and working directly with either data, text or speech analytics tools required
- The ability to travel within the United States (25%) required
- A strong understanding of the contact center environment & the role Training & Quality Assurance plays in the attraction, retention, & performance of high-quality employee talent.
- Knowledge of Training & Quality Assurance tools: Knowledge management, speech analytics, LMS, & other authoring & analytics tools.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match, which vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks) & PTO policies
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Opportunities to continue learning & growing your technical & business skills
- Company-sponsored outings & access to Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.