We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Apprentice to join & support our team in Paris. The student will be present to assist the Marketing & Communication Manager on all activities carried out for the French market. The objective is to allow the trainee to quickly become autonomous & to lead his/her own actions.
What you will do:
- Event organisation: research of activities & venues, administrative management (quotes, invoices, etc.), logistical organisation (invitations, management of service providers, etc.), measuring results & making recommendations.
- Press Relations: drafting press releases, preparing kits for journalists, updating press areas & the company's corporate website, monitoring the competition & contributing to the internal press review.
- Community Management: animating the community (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...), monitoring & influencing conversations related to the brand, uploading & promoting content on social networks, the website & the blog.
- Sales support: creation of presentations, brochures & newsletters to promote the company's news to advertisers, agencies, publishers & partners.
If you think that enthusiasm & energy are essential qualities in the day-to-day life & working with friendly & motivated people is a key driver, this job is for you!
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of higher education with a specialisation in Marketing, Events or Communication
- Good knowledge of the Internet, new technologies & the media world
- Good knowledge of computer tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint...
- Excellent level of written & spoken English & French
- Dynamic, proactive, autonomous, able to take the initiative & adapt, curious & able to relate to others are necessary for the success of this internship within a young & motivated team, in a fast growing company
- A first experience in Marketing, Events, Communication or in the field of digital advertising is a plus
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.