We're looking for a collaborative self-starter with impeccable project management skills to own the creation, optimization & efficiency of multiple creative campaign workflow processes within our Marketing team. You will help drive campaign programming from inception to implementation; securing requirements, managing reviews & approvals, actively finding solutions, challenging habits, & navigating complexities. This role lives at the critical junction of marketing creative operations & program management. Experience working in a cross-functional capacity as well as a proven track record of delivering operational excellence in the creative space are a must. You will report into the Head of Brand Strategy, Content & Partnerships.
- Collaborate with marketing channel leads, creative counterparts, & production managers to develop cross-channel campaigns, seasonal/moment marketing & brand initiatives.
- Lead & execute day-to-day marketing operation activities to ensure seamless execution & workflow management for cross-functional projects.
- Hold teams accountable for delivering on project plans, & remove daily blockers that interfere with project success factors.
- Drive team productivity by optimizing marketing processes & efficiently managing resources to balance workload.
- Act as the point person between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, & external partners to implement key marketing initiatives.
- Drive both the short-term & long-term planning & execution, & align with stakeholders to understand key objectives & critical deliverables.
- Manage all initiatives within the companys project management software to make sure all tasks & projects are up to date on a daily basis & that all changes/updates are tracked within the system.
- Be an advocate for open & transparent communication.
- 5 years of experience in project management or operations, preferably at a creative agency or within marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously & take strong accountability & ownership of multiple customer-facing projects.
- Demonstrate analytical & conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan.
- Possess a deep understanding of digital advertising, inclusive of campaign management & creative delivery.
- Familiarity with project management software & how to use it to drive transparency around goals, deliverables, & due dates (e.g., Trello, Asana, GSuite, Jira).
- Experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.)
- A unique combo of leadership skills & guidance, able to balance making sure the team meets deadlines & works efficiently while also showing empathy when listening & solving problems between teams & stakeholders.
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.