Peloton's Accounts Payable Supervisor (Indirect) oversees end to end invoice processing thru our Coupa & ERP systems. The Supervisor oversees a team of associates & ensures all tasks are executed in accordance with established policies & procedures in an efficient, timely & accurate manner. This role will specifically be responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate processing of all payables falling under the classification of S&M (Sales & Marketing).
- Oversee Invoice Smash & Inbox review & assignments
- Investigate & resolve vendor inquiries & discrepancies.
- Partner with the accounting team to ensure complete & accurate invoice coding. Charge expenses to accounts & cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports & recording entries
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries & comparing system reports to balances
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Train, develop & supervise a team of associates
- Develop & update process maps, policies & procedures
- Facilitate internal audit testing over areas of responsibility
- Serve as a partner to stakeholders outside of the Treasury Operations team to ensure effective communication & that business needs are well served
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Make recommendations & oversee projects to enhance efficiency & automate processes
- Provide accurate & effective document preparation & records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies & procedures Protect organizations value by keeping information confidential
- Foster an environment that encourages meticulous attention to detail when processing & strict adherence to meeting deadlines
- Promote information sharing across teams to help keep processes & procedures uniform
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- 3-5 years relevant Accounts Payable experience preferably focused in S&M processing Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, controls and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Treasury Management System & ERP experience
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & confidentiality are a must Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening & written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress & time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at prioritization, responsiveness & understanding sense of urgency. Ability to work independently & balance multiple projects & processes simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills
- Great team player
- Self-starter with a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to think strategically
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.