As a freelance Associate Creative Director, you bring a creative voice with strategic thinking to projects. You have a diverse array of experiences to bring to the rollfrom conceptual development to client relations to the execution of creative deliverables. Creating & communicating concepts, creating & implementing marketing strategies, & developing interactive solutions is on you. But you always ensure & rationalize all creative results against user experience management objectives to deliver excellent digital experiences.
Leading multidisciplinary teamscreative, technology, planning, account & project management, partners, & clients to name a fewdoesnt faze you. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you justify concepts to both the client & the project team. You build long-term client relationships with expertise on client vertical markets. Most importantly, you embody & embrace our valuesto be honest, inspired, drive, passionate & realin everything you do.
- Contribute creative solutions & innovations.
- Build & guide the creative team around account & company needs & vision.
- Drive creative discipline, operational, & industry vertical excellence & expertise to promote continuous improvement & a culture of excellence & accountability.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing groups.
- Conceive & create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas & strategies to all project stakeholders.Lead & partner with multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide regular team mentorship & constructive feedback on all accounts.
- Develop, monitor, & modify creative department staffing strategies & plans, including team compensation & performance, skills, training, & mentorship.
- Develop, implement, & monitor quality standards across all creative department artifacts & deliverables.
- Improve upon creative department methods, problem-solving models, & best practices.
- Set & meet expectations for deliverables, estimations, & project plans.
- Support & lead human resource initiatives with a focus on performance management.
- Understand, embrace, & communicate corporate mission & values.
- 4+ years design, marketing, & communications interactive work experience.
- 4+ years art direction experience.
- Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Solid knowledge & appreciation for the distinction between creative expression & commercial reality.
- Experience developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing, & online brand management & integration, with demonstrated results.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.