Company Description|Job Description
Location: Bellevue, Washington or Austin, Texas
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Card Present On Boarding will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource's streamlining the boarding & enablement as seamlessly & efficiently as possible, allowing our merchants to board, order, manage terminals & activate from the CyberSource Small Business to Enterprise Merchants & Partners. He/she will lead definition of business requirements & development of a global product roadmap for Card Present On Boarding to support CyberSource's global Integrated Commerce initiative.
- Collaborate with different POS system providers, other IT, & functional departments on assigned projects
- Perform systems analysis, write functional & detailed design specifications, & oversee work performed by software development vendors, acceptance testing, & implementation
- Define & Drive our Card Present On Boarding roadmap.
- Work with our internal Product Development Teams as well as 3rd Party partners to determine the projects & roadmap that best align to each deliver channel.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, & business plan for how it pertains to the new common management of products & users.
- Work closely with other Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
customers, partners & engineering teams to define & develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate & sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood & implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities & bring forward proposals for products to expand our tools for Boarding & Merchant Management.
- Actively prioritize product backlog & participate in release planning ceremonies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience with hierarchy & portfolio management in the payments industry, or merchant experience.
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in the Card Present/POS Payments space
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing product & building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills - secure & compare information from different sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition & communications, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, & executive presentations
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, & finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited
- Strong desire & aptitude to be very hands-on with data & reporting
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative & ownership of responsibilities & deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, & mobile commerce industry experience a strong plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.