WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Manager, you will be responsible for the support & maintenance of TKWWs HR systems. You will manage all system updates & integrations, process employee data, & maintain data integrity. You will work closely alongside our Global People team & other key business partners & stakeholders. This position will report to the Senior Manager, People Operations.
- Responsible for the daily operation of our global HR systems, including our HRIS, performance management platform, & employee file management.
- Management of data-entry for our HRIS (outside of payroll adjustments), managing 500+ data adjustments per quarter.
- Management of mass data imports & uploads into systems.
- Ensures all HR-related systems are regularly updated & compliant with labor regulations, while being mindful of international data protection requirements such as GDPR
- Owns employee lifecycle data from onboarding to offboarding & all changes in between.
- Maintains data integrity in systems by regularly auditing data.
- Works alongside the Information Security/Technology department as well as the HRIS vendor to perform regular assessments & improvements to the HRIS.
- Provides support, troubleshooting, & guidance to employees.
- Process all employee verification requests via Truework.
- Designs user-friendly processes, guidelines, & documentation within the People Operations realm.
- Communicates effectively with partners & stakeholders across the organization, including but not limited to our Legal, Finance, Operations, & People teams.
SUCCESSFUL HR SYSTEMS MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience working Human Resources or a related field
- A degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess in-depth knowledge of HR-related software & databases
- Prior experience not only in working in HRIS/HCM systems but also experience managing through a new system implementation or system change preferred
- Practical experience with HR database administration including payroll systems
- Thinks with a Global mindset & work with partners globally as needed
- Collaborates & builds relationships cross-functionally with various departments & stakeholders to find solutions, increase productivity, efficiency & team success
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize effectively, & adhere to tight deadlines & quick turnarounds
- Possess a self-confident, high energy, positive, results-oriented demeanor with a strong drive to succeed & good judgement
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, & time management skill
- Strong ability to organize & prioritize with excelling written & verbal communication skill
- Strong with Excel, & all of Google Suite
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.