VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Singapore, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology & we are always growing.
In a Nutshell:
Our Media Planning teams facilitate processes across media planning, buying, our clients, & vendors overseeing the execution of media plans from inception to completion. As a Media Associate, youll be responsible for understanding of clients business objectives, tracking budgets, & managing campaign timelines.
- Assist team leads in managing expectations of client deliverables & advising clients on best ways to integrate media into their advertising & marketing programs
- Assist with media planning recommendations internally & directly to the client
- Participate in meetings as the intersection of the client, media team, & creative helping to ensure everyone understands clients business objectives & deliverables
- Collaborate with the buying team to build ads, ensure campaigns launch on time, & facilitate the creation of reports/tactical media plans for client presentations
- Manage campaign budgets & client financials including media budgets, media spend summaries, & monthly media billing process
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors(ie platforms like Google, Facebook, etc) & external agencies
- Track campaigns to ensure they are performing as planned meeting and/or exceeding client objectives & efficiency goals.
- Attend client status calls & work closely with the Senior Media Planner providing any media updates & status of running campaigns
- Internship or 1 year experience in a media planning or agency role with entrepreneurial street cred or BA/BS degree (Advertising, Marketing, Business or Psychology a plus)
- In-depth Excel knowledge experience: pivot tables, formulas, & data visualization tools
- Experience using G-Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Micrsoft word & powerpoint a plus
- Any experience with the executional side of media buying across biddable & native platforms in any of the following a plus, but not mandatory:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Google: DV360, Google Ads, YouTube
- Double Click Campaign Manager
- Programmatic Display/Video
- Audio (Spotify, Pandora)
- Knowledge in the various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix Including a plus, but not mandatory:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement