Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamworkand we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, & to ensure that candidates are well-informed & delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort & responsibility & we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto Always Be Recruiting.
We are looking for a new member of the Talent Acquisition team who will be responsible for creating a well organized, efficient, & enjoyable experience for candidates & interviewers. You will be empowered to work with candidates & our internal team to help structure the best possible interview & hiring experience.
This is an opportunity for detail-oriented, people-focused & collaborative individuals to dive into one of the most rewarding & impactful careers on earth - talent acquisition & recruiting. Everyday you create bottom-line impact for the organizations you support, & literally change peoples lives.
What youll achieve
- Coordinating onsite & phone interviews for candidates with efficiency & accuracy
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Meeting & greeting candidates coming in to interview
- Facilitate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Coordinating reference checks
- Performing administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks while managing time efficiently
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Proficient in Google Apps & other calendar/meeting applications
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
Nice to Have
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS & Asana
- Experience scheduling & supporting recruitment activity
- Event planning experience
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.