We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who you are:
You have an analytical mindset, are both detail oriented & strategic, & you thrive in a fast-paced get-er-done environment. You love the intersection between traditional media, creative, & performance marketing. Your ideal role is where you get to apply your campaign management skills to implement & coordinate affiliate campaigns at scale.
What you will do here:
- Own planning, execution, & optimization of multi-million dollar performance & affiliate marketing campaigns
- Move more quickly, connect with customers in a deeper & more meaningful way, and/or lower costs
- Work closely with our advertising & agency partners to ensure were constantly on the cutting edge of the ever-evolving affiliate media landscape
- Provide weekly, monthly, & quarterly reporting to the executive team
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves & handling a project from start to finish. Were all builders & doers at HomeLight
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in affiliate marketing & publisher management, business development, or performance media buying
- Experience with long sales cycles & considered purchases is a plus
- Ownership of the creative process, from offer to copywriting to design
- Deep understanding of list management & the performance/affiliate marketing ecosystem
- Experience working in a high-growth startup environment
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!