Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 14 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager this role will work collaboratively with local & global stakeholders. This will include the brand team, CRM, online marketing, direct sales, customer operations & product management.
Were looking for someone who loves words & has a passion for copywriting, as well as an organised & flexible approach to working.
- Collaborate with teams to write engaging copy across different marketing & customer channels
- Develop & manage the Australian content calendar & distribution to multiple channels.
- Propose copy concepts & present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Write, proof & edit content & all branded collateral making suggestions that are in line with our in-house style.
- Manage the organisation of the copy request pipeline ensuring the workflow is kept on track.
- Drive best practice programs by following the latest content, community & social trends.
- A foodie, you love home-cooking & have a desire to work in the food industry
- Excited about communication & have new ideas
- Confident, creative & switched on
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you think beyond the scope of your assignment
- A planner who can follow process i.e. workflow planning, quarterly planning, weekly & monthly reporting
- Collaborative & comfortable working with multiple stakeholders both locally & globally
- Passionate about our business & changing the grocery retail landscape in Australia
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role with a focus on digital marketing, social, content development & copywriting.
- Strong communication & written skills
- An understanding of content marketing trends & SEO
- Flexibility, enthusiasm & the ability to cope well under pressure
- Experience with all key social platforms & analysis tools
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, media or journalism
What you'll get in return...
- This position will allow you to work within a supportive team environment while developing your technical skills to be able to take the next step in your Communication/Marketing career.
- Since we know you love food, youll also get access to our staff discounts to our amazing meal delivery boxes!
- HelloFresh Academies, monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 14 countries
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in an exciting growth phase
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Chippendale Head Office - flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.