Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 100 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Right now, were looking for a Community Partnerships Coordinator to join the team in our New York office. You will be an expert in everything gen-z, with the ability to identify influencers both mainstream & niche within the Streetwear, Vintage & Music communities.
Sound like your thing?
The role will consist of outreaching & activating specific Influencers to Depop that meet with the criteria of our community & championing their experience whilst on the app.
You will be able to work closely with our Brand Marketing team on creative content by utilizing the Influencers we have on-board the app to create engaging campaigns. We want you to make Depop an inspiring destination for Influencers that are at the forefront of their game.
- A master at identifying influencers that will bolster our brand vision, drive growth, & add unique inventory to the Depop community
- Act as point of contact for Influencers; covering areas such as on-boarding, support, promotion & offering exclusive perks.
- Regularly check in on our Influencer folder & edit our Pipeline, updating the status & activity of the Influencer
- Recognize trends & find the individuals at the forefront of them
- Support the Partnerships team with ongoing growth & strategic support of micro/medium/macro Influencers