Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purposeto improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, & delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry & enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, & are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Our journey is just beginning, & we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere.
One of the many exciting challenges we're tackling is rapidly growing our team across multiple disciplines & geographies. We're strengthening our Talent Acquisition team by hiring a Business Recruiter to help us drive business-critical growth on our G&A teams. In this role, you will join the core Talent & People Team hiring experienced technologists for our growing startup. You will be a talent advisor to leadership & help refine the foundation for scaling our Finance, Marketing, Growth, & Partnership teams, to name a few.
Within your 1st month, you will shadow our Pharmacy Operations, Patient Care, Fulfillment, Engineering/Product & People Teams to understand Alto from every perspective. You will also closely partner with your fellow Alto Recruiters to learn the ins-and-outs of our recruiting process, shadow candidate interviews & debriefs, & champion Alto's candidate journey. By your 2nd month, you will begin carrying your own full-cycle req load, including building out strategy & interview kits, sourcing, candidate management, & offer delivery. By your 3rd month, you'll make your first hire, contribute to best practices on the TA team, & help Alto continue our rapid growth!
Other duties will include partnering with Hiring Managers to craft the recruiting strategy behind sourcing, attracting, assessing, & hiring top technical talent. You will grow diverse & inclusive teams & be extremely passionate about candidate experience.
Advance your career as you:
- Help us hire our next 50+ Altoids
- Partner with G&A Leaders to understand the business needs, set hiring priorities, & develop the hiring strategy.
- Build a pipeline of skilled talent through creative sourcing efforts
- Advise leaders on market trends & provide insight regarding Alto's position as an attractive employer
- Drive & manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer
- Partner with our recruiting coordinators, hiring managers & hiring teams to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist with onboarding to ensure new hires are prepared & excited for their first day
We're looking for you to have:
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for mid to senior-level business roles
- Recent experience managing all aspects of the candidate funnel, from sourcing to offer delivery
- Experience managing multiple workstreams within an ATS
It would be even better if:
- You have agency and/or startup experience within the tech, digital health or healthcare/pharma industries
- In-depth knowledge of ATS configuration (Greenhouse)
- Experience running metrics & creating data visualizations
- A demonstrable passion for building an inclusive & representative workplace that mirrors our equally inclusive & diverse customer base
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.