As a Senior Salesforce Administrator at Vimeo, you will support, develop & maintain Salesforce, plus our enterprise tech stack (Adobe Sign, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Distribution Engine). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, & B2B organization, continue to grow. In this role, you will own the Salesforce product roadmap, ensure that SFDC is running smoothly & efficiently, & drive cross-functional process improvements. The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized, & passionate!
What youll do:
- Develop & maintain a clear roadmap for Salesforce tightly aligned with the needs of the business.
- Identify & implement improvements & system customizations that benefit the sales team, & Vimeo as a whole.
- Develop an effective change management structure with the Sales Enablement team to optimize release & follow-up for critical Salesforce improvements.
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator to perform day-to-day maintenance & administration of Salesforce, including maintaining custom objects, automation, user profiles, & other key functionality, as needed.
- Assist other teams across the organization with their Salesforce requirements, including Finance, Legal & Marketing.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Salesforce admin experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience defining system requirements, strategy, testing, & training efforts
- Familiarity with advanced Salesforce automation tools including Process Builder & Flows
- Experience working with essential downstream stakeholders including Billing & Legal.
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for Vimeo & our creator community
- Admin 201 Certification strongly preferred
- Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
- Experience as an admin in Salesforce Lightning
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs