Who We Are
The Farmers Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series C, bringing our total funding to over $100M. We're backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, & Glossier, & are aiming to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmers Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, & much-needed change to the way people feed & care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
Were looking for a CRM Associate to play a crucial role in how The Farmers Dog communicates with its leads, customers, former customers, & evangelists. Your job will be to assist in the ownership & execution of our customers communication lifecycle - including campaign planning, crafting segmentation & campaign set-up in our CDP (Customer Data Platform), & launching impactful experiments that drive meaningful growth.
In the role, you will be responsible for supporting the development & optimization of CRM marketing campaigns via email & SMS that support acquisition, conversion, & retention objectives. You will be tasked with regularly reporting results & subsequently analyzing those results to improve the efficacy of the customer lifecycle.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Implement & execute on day-to-day priorities across The Farmers Dog lifecycle to ensure we hit our weekly, monthly, & quarterly growth objectives
- Support the planning, coordination, & execution of The Farmers Dogs CRM/Lifecycle calendar through close collaboration with Growth, Brand, & CX teams
- Work closely with the larger CRM function to constantly improve the efficiency of our deployment process (i.e. reducing cycle times, improving code structure, reducing error rates, etc.)
- Partner with the Acquisition & Retention teams to identify & scope opportunities to improve performance (acquisition, conversion rates, long-term retention, etc.)
- Recommend & conduct a variety of iterative experiment methodologies including but not limited to A/B, multivariate, & longitudinal testing
- Work closely with our Brand team to ensure that all campaigns are planned, briefed, & executed in a timely & effective manner
- Analyze email performance data & provide recommendations to the greater marketing team
We're Excited About You Because
- You have 1+ years of experience in a dedicated CRM/Email marketing role
- You have experience with automation platforms (Simon Data, Klaviyo, Iterable, SalesForce, Optimove, etc.)
- You are literate in HTML & CSS as it relates to email marketing
- You have a proven track record of applied analytics
- You have owned a CRM/Email campaign calendar
- You are interested in Data & Analytics & metric optimization
- You are a results-focused, detailed & process oriented analytical thinker
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation & equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, & Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO & (when in office) WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota