About the Team
The most successful companies are brilliant storytellers that put their products, their people & why they matter at the heart of every interaction.
Reporting to the VP of Communications, Social & Influencer, you will join a growing team working to innovate & extend social & influencer communications at Stitch Fix. Our goal is to engage, educate, inspire & drive business outcomes across all our audiences around Stitch Fixs vision for a more people-centric future of retail.
The Social & Influencer team works across multiple social platforms & communicates with a diverse range of audiences, from existing & prospective clients, to consumers, stakeholders, partners & our portfolio of apparel brands & vendors as well as our employees. The social team also works in close partnership with our Creative, Marketing, Communications & Social Impact teams to deliver on our strategies for the company. Internally, we work alongside our People & Culture team, as well as Stylist Communications, Customer Experience & our event planners to create effective, authentic & relevant communications that support our company & bring our culture to life.
About the Role
As Social & Influencer Director, you will be responsible for setting the strategy, creating the campaigns, managing the channels & leading the team to creating compelling content that explains what Stitch Fix does, inspires people to connect with us & experience all the ways that we can help people find what they love, whether through a traditional Fix, Shopping directly, or through engaging styling experiences. You will also lead efforts around key milestones that touch our consumer audience, including efforts around our brand & reputation, integrated marketing campaigns, branded events & social-first initiatives.
To be successful you will align the Social & Influencer strategy with business goals, optimize for impact & create bold strategies that drive key outcomes for the business, enable us to innovate & grow our channels & enable learning opportunities for the company & the team. You will enable the creation of compelling, engaging, fun & effective ways to connect with consumers through social & influencer. You will leverage your outstanding relationships & industry insight to expand the reach & relevance of Stitch Fix, & to create communications platforms that help define Stitch Fixs unique approach to retail.
You will be instrumental in building the team for the future, both in the U.S, the UK & as we expand our team internationally.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Set social & influencer strategy at Stitch Fix as part of the comms & marketing leadership team, --you will help define & set strategy & business impact metrics for our Social & Influencer efforts, expand our capabilities & innovate our channels. You will also strategically leverage social content & brand ambassadors to extend & manage & manage the companys external reputation. You will help manage our agency partners to support the business,
- You will build content that helps broaden the appeal of Stitch Fix, & invite more consumers than ever into our shopping experiences- you will create reasons for even more consumers to engage with Stitch Fix, & help them understand all the ways in which we can support their shopping needs.
- Leverage your network--you will use your relationships with content creators, influencers, agencies & industry notables to help tell the right stories at the right time & innovate our content. You will constantly identify opportunities to spread the Stitch Fix story across our channels.
- Be a trusted partner--you will interact with the Stitch Fix leadership & management team often. You will own & build trusted relationships with stakeholders across our business to deliver on your strategy. You will be an advocate for the brand & the communications functions with media, events organizers, advocates & influencers.
- Have scope & flexibility to be autonomous & creative--you will have the room to rethink the what, why & how of our social & influencer approach, & then deliver on your ideas.
- Be part of a bold new approach--we are transforming retail with an entirely new model that redefines the way people shop
- Impact the whole company--your work will represent Stitch Fix, our vision, our technology & our people. It will engage, inspire & motivate all of us.
- Be part of a strong, vibrant & diverse culture--you will be eager to be a part of a culture that is supportive, inclusive, & encourages new & novel approaches.
Were excited about you because
- You have the right breadth of experience--you have 10+ years of experience in social & influencer-focused roles. A strong understanding of performance-based marketing is an asset.
- You are an outstanding storyteller--you are capable of taking information & insight to build compelling content that appeals to our target audiences. You are immersed in the social landscape, & know how to connect copy & creative to connect to consumers & make them feel seen & heard. You have a strong gut instinct for that amazing angle.You demonstrate excellence in communication across different mediums & audiences.
- You have an incredible network --you have a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across the media landscape, especially with tech & business reporters. You can leverage those relationships to foster connections, gain insight & ultimately deliver compelling communications for Stitch Fix.
- You can collaborate across teams--you demonstrate leadership & strong decision-making skills, but you also have empathy for co-workers, value input, & are comfortable working through ambiguity to make progress.
- You are a self-starter--youre used to working in a fast-paced environment & possess a keen sense of what needs to happen & the energy to do it--from strategy & prioritization, to attention to detail & results-driven mindset. In short, you get things done.
- You are passionate about what you do--youre curious to learn, your value a feedback-oriented culture, & you are excited about what you could make possible at Stitch Fix.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright & kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.