Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused & customer-centric developer to join our team. As a developer on our mobile team, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, & deployment of our mobile applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, & a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile Android applications, & have the desire to help drive CLEARs next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Design & build consumer facing native mobile applications on Android to leverage CLEARs platform & capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, & general reliability
- Implement new features & optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Develop reference applications against our REST API
- Develop & maintain mobile SDKs used to integrate with our identity-as-a-service platform
- Work with stakeholders, both internal & external, to determine different use cases for the CLEAR API on the mobile platform
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience building native apps with Android using the latest tools & frameworks
- You have at least one app on Google Play, open-source framework contributions, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on GitHub
- You have experience with third-party libraries & APIs
- You have the ability & willingness to work with any language building both front-end mobile prototypes & simple back-end applications. Previous prototyping experience & knowledge in prototyping tools & data analytics are considered a plus
- Passionate about mobile apps on all platforms
- Bonus points
- Experience with iOS & Swift
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs