An internship at BuzzFeed is a great way to learn about what our advertising org does & get hands on experience in the Digital Media field. This internship is a full-time, paid opportunity. The program will include a super collaborative work environment, learning & professional development opportunities, Lunch & Learns, fun outings & overflowing perks!
Our Ad Ops interns support various teams including Branded Content, Client Partnerships, & Account Management. In this role you will help manage the end-to-end campaign life cycle for our clients including campaign planning, scheduling, implementation & monitoring, as well as reporting.
This Summer, You Will:
- Gain knowledge on how the world's largest branded content business operates
- Establish expertise in Social Platform ad buying techniques
- Assist team members with reporting & administrative needs
- Monitor the internet for industry updates that impact BuzzFeed's business
- Support the execution of upcoming campaigns & creative deadlines
- Assist with ad set up & performance for our BuzzFeed platforms
- Analyze & report on campaign performance & delivery
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA / BS program
- Analytical mindset with proven organizational skills.
- Understanding of social platforms & how publishers utilize ad buying to generate revenue.
- Ability to quickly analyze data to pull key takeaways & spot trends.
- A genuine love for & excitement about the internet. No haters!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.