App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background & we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for a Sales Development Representative, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
As Sales Development Rep, you will serve as the first point of contact for many of App Annies future clients across the mobile app industry. It is your job to make sure they understand the value of our data, & how it can be applied to make better business decisions. As an SDR, you are responsible for prospecting, educating, qualifying, & developing Target Accounts & leads to create viable opportunities for Account Executives. You will partner closely with Account Executives to align on a joint strategy to reach your monthly goals.
We are seeking candidates who are looking to further their career in sales at a company that will invest in personal development. The right candidate is curious, analytical, hard working, & open to coaching & feedback. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about driving revenue & growing the App Annie client base, wed like to hear from you.
- Become an expert on our mobile app market data platform, & be able to identify ways to apply data to a potential clients use cases
- Manage all incoming leads & promptly follow up with insightful content
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls & construct thought-provoking email campaigns to engage prospects at scale
- Lead product demonstrations with qualified leads to demonstrate the value of the App Annie platform
- Consistently achieve & exceed monthly goals
- Use data to uncover what is driving conversion, & scale these best practices across the team
- Recommend & help implement process improvements to drive efficiency
- Bachelors degree required
- Sales experience with data or SaaS related companies
- 2+ years experience. Previous phone sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in achieving monthly sales goals
- Experience with CRM a plus (Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of & interested in data analytics
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Organized & detail-oriented
- A team player with an entrepreneurial spirit & a positive attitude
- Flexibility to adapt to changes & new challenges
- Ability to work in San Francisco (no remote or relocation requests)
- Authorization to work in the US
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday, snacks, fruit, good coffee & other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to & from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
During the Covid-19 Pandemic weve adapted how we support our employees in a number of ways:
- Donut Dates - connecting you with someone else in your region once every 2 weeks so you can get to know each other
- WFH Equipment Allowance - To ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Productivity Allowance - To keep your home office running
- Wellness Sessions - To keep everyone happy & healthy
- Virtual Happy Hours & Trivia to keep you connected with your colleagues
- Generous PTO that we encourage you to use for your wellbeing to go offline, recharge, & reflect
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industrys most trusted mobile data & analytics platform. App Annies mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences & achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market & is committed to delivering the industrys most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients & 1 million registered users across the globe & spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.