Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for two years running & now we have made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront ranked us in the top 10 on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. Lastly, we have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London.
About The Professional Services Team (PS):
- Why we exist: To delight our customers with experiences & outcomes that maximize our ARR.
- What we do: We deliver implementation consulting services to our customers, pre-sale consulting to our prospective customers, & enablement support to our services partners.
- Who we are: We are a team of Implementation Consultants, Project Managers, Solution Architects, & (soon!) a Customer Education Manager
- How we measure success: Our Objectives & Key Results are aggressive targets focused on driving the most important results for our customers & our company: customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online Academy, & Net Retention Rate
- How we behave: It is critical to our success that we behave in alignment with our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, & Balance
- Who we serve: The stakeholders that we serve include our Customers, Teammates, Selves, Shareholders, & Partners.
- How we serve: The service principles that we apply when serving those stakeholders are Consultative, Accurate, Resourceful, Project Management, Proactive, Responsive, & Kind.
- Who we want to be: The vision of PS is to be a global network of Iterable team-members & partners who are domain & platform experts delivering high-value services in the areas of strategy, implementation, integration engineering, managed services, & education
About The Role:
Iterables Academy (online training) was launched in August of 2019 through an impressive grassroots effort. The Customer Education Manager in Professional Services is a brand new role designed to lead the customer (& partner) education services strategy that will lay the foundation for adoption, retention, expansion, & advocacy -- at scale.
Your main Key Results (KRs) will be focused on 1) customer satisfaction with Academy & education, 2) the percent of active platform users that are leveraging our Academy, & 3) the percent of customers who are certified in Academy
Strategic areas of focus will include:
- Business Model: investment, revenue & margin for a Customer Education Program (CEP)
- Organizational Design: roles, contractors, service agencies, crowdsourced content
- Cross-functional partnerships: partner with other departments to integrate CEP across the entire customer lifecycle, & in multiple channels (Academy, Marketing content, webinars, conferences, in-app, Social, etc.)
- Metrics: health of the CEP, leverage industry benchmarks, operationalize the right metrics in our systems to drive actionable insight, focus on analytics to gauge the value of CEP
- Subscription Model Definition: offerings, full-access vs premium content, public content, custom training, live, virtual, in-person, offerings for partners, train the trainer
- Pricing: base prices, virtual & onsite training, e-learning, considerations for subscription plans, training credit programs, commercial models for custom-developed training
- Content Development Trends & Strategy: best practices in content development, mobile, 3rd party distribution (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, etc.)
- Certification Program: customers, partners, employees; leverage certification data to analyze adoption, forecast retention, identify expansion opportunities, & target potential reference accounts
- Tech Stack: LMS that will scale for our growth, the architecture of how it integrates with our other business systems, with our product, & with 3rd party systems (Social, partner systems, etc.)
Tactical areas of focus will include:
- Develop & continually hone expertise in our platform & 3rd party integrations
- Update & maintain existing Academy content with platform optimizations & UI / branding changes
- Work with Product & Marketing to implement a process to create content for all new feature releases
- Conduct weekly public training to Iterable customers, partners, employees and/or prospects
- Lead in-person training sessions at our annual conference in May (Activate)
- Partner with Sales & CS to develop one-time & recurring paid offerings for Enterprise & Strategic customers, delivering ongoing video/virtual/in-person custom training in their implementation.
- Work with PS to continually integrate more & better education content across the customer journey in order to automate onboarding & scale PS
- Identify & implement valuable non-product content/training focused on enabling growth marketers to succeed (strategy, operations, process, change management, etc.)
- Identify industry events to attend & learn about trends & innovation in ES
- Develop persona-based content & tracks
- Implement gamification to drive Academy adoption & recognize customers/partners/team members
You may be a great fit for this role if you have:
- A love of educating others so they can do their best work
- Empathy for customers, listening skills, a desire to serve, & a knack for solving problems
- Solid communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), high emotional IQ, & a drive to achieve
- Passion for the power of tech & how impactful it can be for customers businesses & work lives
- Thirst for knowledge, a hunger for continuous learning, & innate curiosity
- Personal success stories of building customer education programs
- An organized, detail-oriented, proactive approach to project management
- A good sense of humor & the ability to laugh at yourself
- A Bachelors degree (or an interesting story about why not)
- Time spent innovating operations, systems, tools, & processes
- Have experience in growth marketing operations, marketing automation, & email marketing (or dont)
- Are familiar with Angular, Scala, & HandleBar.js (or arent)
- Experience implementing & optimizing a LMS
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 02/04/2020