BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Producer to bring their production & organizational skills to BuzzFeed productions. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work seamlessly with the various departments within Branded Video. Previous branded digital video experience is ideal.
This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $450/day.
- Support Branded productions throughout each projects lifespan; from pre-production to wrap
- Collaborate with & support producers & supervising producers throughout all projects & processes
- Plan & support internal kick-off & production meetings
- Assist in the building & management of multiple batch video budgets & schedules
- Book & manage freelance production crews
- Collaborate with project managers, creative, post, casting, & studio ops teams throughout each project
- Work with producers and accounting to process payroll, reimbursement, & check request paperwork for submission
- Process, track, & report production wrap books & expenses
- Collaborate to develop & improve upon production resources, process, & responsibilities
- 4+ years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting & scheduling software
- Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
- Ability to work independently & with a team
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, youll work alongside inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeeds practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.