Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Join us in helping to develop & derive data-driven insights focused on member engagement, clinical outcomes, & the overall effectiveness of our products & care teams. Youll perform statistical analysis & develop dashboards with data from across our Diabetes, Hypertension, Musculoskeletal, Behavioral Health & Diabetes Prevention programs. In your day-to-day, you will work cross functionally with our analytics, engineering, product, clinical, & commercial teams. Your expertise will help inform how we best impact member behavior & drive better clinical outcomes in Omadas chronic care programs that enable our members to learn & create sustainable lifestyle changes.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work & certification experience required.
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Strong communicator & experience in highly collaborative team environment
- Expert SQL/Python skills
- Practical knowledge of statistics (descriptive statistics, distributions, hypothesis testing, etc.)
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Expertise troubleshooting data quality issues
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Previous experience in a clinical or product analysis role a plus
- Support & lead the design, development, execution, dissemination & interpretation of clinical & product analyses, metrics & reports, while efficiently & effectively managing projects to completion
- Identify actionable opportunities for improving health & healthcare outcomes, clinical quality & costs of care, & product effectiveness & member engagement
- Establish strong, collaborative & effective relationships with internal clinical, product, operations, & technical teams to design & develop analytics solutions
- Serve as a data ambassador to stakeholders across the company on data best practices & using it to effectively answer business questions
- Design & develop KPIs that evaluate clinical outcomes & product performance across our programs
- Mentor & assist in the development of junior level analysts
You will love this job if you:
- Enjoy working on a variety of things including: digging into data, hands on analysis, data visualization, analytics enablement, & cross functional collaborations
- Motivate self & others to achieve challenging goals
- Are interested in keeping up-to-date with emerging & new technologies
- Want to be a part of a team that helps enable people to live healthier lives through the merger of clinical best practices & technology
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.