Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Analyst, Supply Chain Planning will be responsible for managing the weekly tasks of menu planning along with working with your direct manager to support implementing & driving strategy to enhance the operation. You will be tasked with leveraging data & developing tools & metrics to improve accuracy & efficiency in menu planning. The Analyst with the support of their manager, will be the primary liaison with key stakeholders across the operation to ensure weekly operational success. To succeed in this role, youll need to have a genuine interest in using data & information to solve real business challenges, analytical abilities, & a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
You will ...
- Manage weekly tasks of menu planning, while liaising with key operational, product, & culinary stakeholders.
- With the support of your manager - identify, analyse, & drive strategic initiatives to enhance the operation.
- With the support of your manager - develop/improve tools & support the creation of metrics to ensure recipe database health & improve reporting of menu planning weekly results.
- Work on projects & new initiatives with broad company impact.
- Data-driven You can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Collaborative - Work cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, and able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
At a minimum, you have...
- 0-3 years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications & Google Suite applications (especially google sheets). Intermediate Excel proficiency required
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Experience with Tableau, SQL is not required, but a significant plus
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.