Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Health is reducing costs & producing improved health outcomes with a unique health insurance plan. We use sophisticated analytics & custom software to direct our clinical staff to proactively fill in gaps in the care of our members. We have a proven model we're scaling out.We're focusing on elderly & low-income patients that stand to benefit from our model the most. This puts us in a position to make a major dent in healthcare expenses in the United States & reverse an unsustainable, decades-long spending trend.
Our Human Resource Generalist is responsible for partnering with & supporting our teams based on assigned partnerships. This position will aid managers & contributors throughout the employee lifecycle. The Human Resource Generalist is an integral part of the Team & will assist with or manage a variety of functions including on-boarding, training, feedback/performance coaching, & engagement.
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will:
- Partner with Talent to ensure that employees are credentialed as necessary prior to on-boarding.
- Manage the on-boarding, off-boarding & terminations for orgs the Sr. HRBP supports.
- Partner with ICs & managers (mostly levels 1-4) with help from Sr. HRBPs on people related topics including feedback, career pathing, employee relations & performance management.
- Utilize HRIS tools as necessary to provide data to Sr. HRBP.
- Manage LOAs.
- Critical contributor to effectively onboarding of new managers, which includes partnering closely with L&D.
- Assist in creating HR programs including training, engagement, & feedback.
- Suggest & assist in developing new and/or improvements for procedures & policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR team & Clover as a whole, & to improve employee experience.
- Critical contributor & partner with the Calibration review process.
- Partner cross functionally with other teams to continuously improve communication & the disbursement of information.
- Able to quickly pivot & reprioritize as Clovers needs change.
- Be first point of contact for HR related questions.
You will love this job if:
- You're a people person and believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You are flexible: you have opinions, recognize there may not be a one size fits all, & are open to trying things differently.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 4-6 years of related work experience as a HR Coordinator/Generalist.
- You have foundational understanding of employment law.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Google Suite.
- You have experience in Healthcare or Technology (Preferred).
- You have strong business acumen & EQ.
- You have obsessive attention to detail.
- You have experience with various HRIS tools & systems.
- You have experience in Jira & Asana, or similar workflow platforms (Preferred).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.