Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
Were searching for an experienced & entrepreneurial Principal Product Manager to drive the vision & strategy for our hardware platform. Physical products sit at the core of our secure identity platform, powering our airport lanes, stadium experiences, building access, & much more. Successful PMs at CLEAR are highly technical, intellectually curious & demonstrate deep empathy for our customers (e.g. developers, end users, partners). They bring strong analytical rigor, product judgment, & the ability to bring together engineers, designers, & stakeholders to drive results for the business.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the product vision & OKRs for our physical products/hardware
- Drive strategy, ideation, evaluation, definition & prioritization of initiatives on our physical products roadmap
- Represent the customer, synthesizing quantitative & qualitative data to ensure product decisions address core needs
- Own the full product lifecycle across discovery, definition, launch, testing & iteration
- Help lead a squad of engineers to build impactful product features
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven track record of delivering impactful features & product capabilities
- You demonstrate deep analytical & business savvy. You can query & synthesize your own product data as needed
- You have a driver personality & are comfortable operating in a fast-moving environment
- You understand how to build developer products, platform capabilities, & APIs
- You partner well with engineers & business stakeholders to solve problems. Youre effective at communication & framing decisions with clear & logical arguments