Squarespace is looking for a strategic B2B Product Marketing Manager to help further establish our product as the all-in-one platform bringing creative ideas to life. You will develop the positioning, messaging, & go-to-market strategy for products that empower millions of individuals, creative professionals, & businesses to build an online & social presence. With an analytical approach & an understanding of the market, you will connect our product capabilities to customer needs. You understand that the needs of growing businesses can differ from those of consumers, & are passionate about helping show how our user-friendly products can work for businesses of all sizes. You will collaborate with teams on product launch & promotion strategy, communicating the value of Squarespace's products to both internal & external audiences. You & your team's product areas of focus include Enterprise, Marketplace, & Circle.
You will report to the Associate Director of Product Marketing & can be based in our NYC headquarters or remotely in an approved state (see application question).
You'll Get To . . .
- Develop product positioning & messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product launches & improve the announcement process
- Build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing plans at a product line level
- Oversee the scaling of our B2B marketing efforts, taking the best of what makes Squarespace a loved consumer brand & leveraging that equity in business-centric use cases & customer-facing messaging
- Create a consistent & compelling narrative across channels, maintaining strong messaging hierarchy & effective content strategy plans
- Lead the Enterprise, Marketplace & Circle PMM team including direct reports.
- Manage relationships with creative agency partners for B2B.
- Support our Customer Success team, providing them with the assets they need to find the right solutions for our business customers
- Draw on qualitative & quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, & retention across customer segments
- Recommend new product ideas & marketing strategies
- Advise on competitive analyses & customer research efforts to understand important customer segments & define opportunities
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on customer & market research
- Manage internal communication of marketing plans
- Promote our products with the press, at events & through other channels to continue increasing awareness of Squarespace's product offering
Who We're Looking For
- 5+ years of global marketing experience, with 3+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in tech or a related industry
- B2B experience required
- Experience building marketing pipeline for a sales organization
- An understanding of B2B marketing channels including content marketing, partnerships, sales enablement, & field marketing
- Experience leading a team.
- Strong project management abilities to plan & execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written, & visual communication
- Able to translate complex concepts into simple, clear & intuitive language
- Analytical, creative, & strategic
- Customer focus, with an understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
- A drive toward growth, adaptability, & continuous improvement
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.