SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate & understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively & from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, & M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, & others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies & their partners to communicate, understand, & improve each others security posture.
About the Role:
Do you love being a customer-centric & data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek & drive excellence in yourself & others?As Product Manager, you will work closely with the Enterprise UX teamand the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to create delightful & essential applications for Enterprise users to monitor 3rd party risk & deliver results. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly & non-intrusively measure, collaborate & reduce the risk of any company in the world.
This role will report to our Head of Product & will be crucial to the development of SecurityScorecards platform & network effects capabilities. To be successful, you should be proactive & able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps & communications.
If you are a people-centric & customer-centric product leader who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security, Data Science & Network Effects, this role might be for you!
- Manage resources, cross functional teams & personal performance to deliver strategic initiatives such as new product launches & revisions to pricing & packaging
- Communicate & use your vision to influence strategic priorities
- Drive market readiness for initiatives inside & outside of our business
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Constantly strive to improve our strategic connections with other functions & the way we work
- Contribute to the overall product vision & strategy
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, primarily in B2B SaaS startups
- Proven track record of successfully synthesizing external customer requests into an internal product road map with crystal clarity.
- Strong, well-rounded relationship builder
- Proven track record of successfully improving user experience
- Ability to work well with Revenue teams & present well to customers while simultaneously able to partner with engineering to deliver key value
- Good user intuition to make the right trade-offs in the product.
- Able to make tough decisions with impartial information under time constraints
- Ability to deliver with clarity keen insights into product pricing, customer segmentation, & customer needs.
- Desire to grow & work within a high performing & close knit team
- Experienced or have strong interest in Cyber Security
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.