Cover is reshaping the way that insurance is sold, & building products to make sure our customers get the most out of the insurance policies they buy. We're proud of our customer-centric focus, & the elegant apps we build to better serve our customers.
We are looking to build a QA team in our Toronto office, focused on smart automation, understanding our product & customers & avoid boring checkboxes. At Cover, quality isn't just saying something works. It's about making sure you are delivering what makes sense for the end users. QA isn't back of the pipe, we are right at the front helping drive features. We want to focus on building automation early while keeping in mind that we are users too & should always play with what we are making. If you feel the same way, let's talk!
What we are looking for:
- Believes in exploring products regularly to keep in sync with user experience
- Experience testing & automating web products & APIs
- Has designed & executed performance tests on web / backend products
- Experience automating workflows & tests
- Strong development skills
What makes you stand out:
- Has built an automation suite from the ground up
- Experience working on insurance products
- Has worked with creating / maintaining QA or dev environments
- Previous experience with Ruby/Rails & JS
- Previous experience using AI to automated tests, like testing for semantic meaning, self-healing tests, etc