Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Commercial Account Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Our Client Engagement function is responsible for driving sales & development of our signature issuing clients in UK & Ireland. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access & offering creative solutions, we are at the forefront of protecting & growing Visa's brand & market share.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven to succeed & make a difference. We'll equip you with the very best tools & training so that you can deliver the best results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have the burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges & opportunities to hone your skills. We'll provide the right environment & a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with & from.
The Commercial Account Manager will be an integral member of the Client Engagement Team, building relationships with key client contacts, collaborating cross-functionally within Visa to identify priorities & solutions, plus leading reporting & governance processes for the account.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will be managing a product portfolio for a signature account, ensuring our clients are provided appropriate support & excellent service from Visa in UK&I.
- You will build & develop strong relationships with our issuing partner & will be responsible for working with clients to identify new & ongoing requirements, & introduce new products or services.
- You will leverage analytics & dashboards to assess customer performance, identifying issues & opportunities, then working with colleagues to identify priorities for action & recommendations.
- You will lead financial reporting & modeling for our account revenues & incentives, plus lead development of the annual account plan, business reviews, internal account updates & account governance processes.
- You will engage with propositions, finance, contract management, client service, merchant & acquirer sales, innovation consulting & data analytics among other local & regional partners to ensure client needs are understood & solutions are developed.
- You will contribute to the annual business & account plans for your clients, liaising with your counterparts in relation to the product or portfolio.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa as such you will communicate your expertise & specialist knowledge to less experienced members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
What we're after...
- Passion & curiosity for financial services, & in particular payments
- Significant experience in key account management role in financial services, payment card, software or information services
- Adeptness at P&L review, financial modeling, performance metrics & account planning
- Commercial understanding & the aptitude to identify opportunities & proactively propose solutions
- Experience of liaising with & influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as building & maintaining relationships with external partners
- Strong financial & analytical aptitude with the ability to assess performance vs budget & benchmarks, causal factors, capture insights & apply to business solutions
- Collaborative approach to relationship management & problem solving
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- English (professional working proficiency)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.