BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, & secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value & benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment & can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, & Atlanta, GA.
As the Director, Customer Operations, you will serve as an individual contributor responsible for aligning the customer experience strategy to execution with critical focus on improving team efficiency & customer net retention. Were looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves & own the deliverables below, with support from our data team.
You will define segmentation, capacity & coverage operating models, & partner with our Finance team on respective customer success compensation targets. You will provide reporting & insights across the complete book of business health & assist with analyzing where we can improve efficiencies across Support & Services (i.e. utilization). You will create reporting, & analysis of leading & lagging indicators across customer segments, & you will assist with training our Customer Success team on all essential systems & processes. This position will report to the Chief Customer Officer.
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales, success and/or services operations
- You are tech savvy & proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You have knowledge of Tableau
- You have knowledge of Pendo
- You have knowledge of customer success platforms such as Gainsight or Catalyst, admin experience a plus
- You are organized & able to work on both long-term projects & requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally & globally to support the broader teams goals
- Youre curious, insightful, & are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
- Youre organized & can manage multiple concurrent projects
- You thrive in ambiguity & have a knack for distilling an idea into an actionable plan
- You are adept at change management
- Accurate forecasting of global renewal & churn by collaborating with Account Management, Success, Finance, & Deal Desk.
- Track & measure customer success, services & support operational metrics including employee utilization, retention rate, customer engagement, & product adoption.
- Create & maintain insightful reports & dashboards to help our executive team understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption & successful renewal.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across data, finance, marketing & product to champion cross-functional initiatives that improve the customer experience & critical hand-offs between departments.
- Gather business requirements & systems improvements for key CX applications, & help roll out new features, improvements, & user training.
- Design business initiatives that analyze customer data, & trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers.
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests & identify opportunities for improved reporting.
- Support the installation & maintenance of additional systems.
- Provide training to new hires on success technology tools & processes.
- Own post-implementation support & iteration of CX tooling (i.e Gainsight, ServiceCloud, AskNicely, etc.).
- Lead roll out of customer adoption initiatives & track corresponding metrics.
- Own documentation & coordinate roll out of process changes to team members.
- Own the coordination of our CX monthly all-hands meetings & annual kick-off events.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.