We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What were looking for
Were searching for hard-working individuals who embody our core values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes.
What youll do
- Professionally wash & dry laundry items, such as linen, terry, blankets, bedspreads, etc.
- Sort, fold, label, & organize Vacasas laundry items
- Ensure supplies are prepared in a timely manner for pick-up
- Responsible for picking up & dropping off supplies (as-needed basis)
- Properly utilize the necessary tools, chemicals, & products to clean to company standards
- Observe & report any damage or potential hazards
- Operate commercial washers & dryers in a laundry facility or on-site
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members & management team
- Attend all mandatory individual & team meetings
- Assist your colleagues & management team when necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you'll need
- Daytime & weekend availability
- Reliable, consistent transportation
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail & self-motivated
- Prior experience in linen care is preferred although we can train the right individual
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Push, pull, & lift less than or equal to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- Operate machinery & use of cleaning products
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers & the internet/email
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.