AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they dont have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions & move forward. Thats when they turn to AlphaSights. Professionals in the investment community, consultancies, Fortune 1000 corporations & nonprofits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve decision making & drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. CNBC recently ranked us as one of the top 25 companies for recent college grads.
Our Corporate team helps Fortune 1000 clients connect directly to individuals who can help dissect the new markets they are trying to enter, break down complex management decisions or provide insight on adjacent product lines. Our team is at the forefront of these conversations & we are looking for help!
We have grown our Marketing & Sales team to drive awareness of our core offering & build out our Corporate client base. We are now looking to add a Sales Development Associate to the team who will be the first point of contact for prospective clients & can help bolster these sales efforts through efficient outreach & engagement. This is an excellent role for someone looking to learn the basics of market research sales within a driven & collaborative team environment!
As a Business Development Representative in our New York office, you will work alongside the Sales & Marketing team. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for select inbound & outbound leads with the AlphaSights brand & value proposition
- Develop pipeline by identifying target companies & individual prospects based on personas, & then running subsequent email & phone campaigns to generate interest in AlphaSights offering
- Collaborate with Client Development Executives to develop & execute quarterly territory plan.
- Support in account growth of existing accounts by reaching out to new prospective users
- Participate in weekly role plays & trainings to effectively deliver the AlphaSights value proposition & develop basic sales skills
- Report & summarize qualitative & quantitative weekly results to assist the team in becoming better at communicating with our clients & smarter on how we can help them achieve their goals
Our most successful Associates embrace a whatever-it-takes mantra & relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp & dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics & is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
Learn more about the Corporate Client Service Team & the clients they serve here: https://www.alphasights.com/corporate
- 0-2 years work experience in a related field & / or an excitement to start a career in sales with a service that helps drive critical decisions forward
- Bachelors degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Excellent communication skills (written+verbal) with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Passionate about a career in Sales
- Fluency in English is essential