At WorkFusion, we're building software products that are changing the world & transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further & customers can be served faster & better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning & work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy & unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software & are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building & marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech & transportation.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media reporting to Director Demand Gen/ABM you'll have the opportunity to join a global & dynamic marketing team, great company with an inclusive start-up culture.
You will be responsible to build a revenue enabling email marketing channel. Your focus will be building all integrated digital paid campaigns for our Industry & Process groups level audiences: including acquisition and nurture flows & ad-hoc digital campaigns. You will implement best practices for paid media to drive awareness & leads help accelerate WorkFusion growth.
This the role will work closely with the Demand Gen/Field/Events/Integration team members. This role has a big opportunity for growth for the right candidate, expanding into additional demand gen channels.
* Own all aspects of the planning & implementing of paid media programs, across the entire life cycle of the buyers' journey
* Develop integrated campaigns and strategy to continuously improve channel performance; test & optimize program elements to drive growth & improve CTR, CPM, CPL & other KPI's
* Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking & develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
* Provide performance analyses & make spend shift/optimization recommendations across all channels
* Develop forecasts & ad-hoc projections for spending, revenue & ROI
* Drive continuous improvement through the implementation of new & creative ideas; develop a robust test & learn the plan
* Monitor & manage campaigns to meet & exceed targets for conversions & ROI within predetermined budgets
* Manage tracking initiatives
* Work with internal teams on creative development (banners, landing pages)
* 3 years of experience with paid media planning, buying & implementation of digital marketing campaigns
* 2+ years of experience with LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Any DSP & ABM tool Metadata.io
, Demandbase, Terminus, 6Sense is desirable
* 1-2 years of experience using Salesforce
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related
* Fluency in HTML & CSS
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment
* Agile, forward-thinking, creative & passionate about the digital space