WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Brazes Alloys partner ecosystem includes world-class agencies & consultancies that are invested in helping their clients to deliver on the promise of a premium customer experience. Theyre trusted advisors to our customers, & play an integral role in acquiring new customers, & retaining & growing our existing customer base.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Director to sit within our Alliances organization & report into the VP of Global Solutions Alliances. This experienced partnerships leader will scale & expand on the success of the current global GSI partner program. You will be responsible for driving the development & management of our strategic alliances with top-tier GSIs like Accenture & Deloitte.
The Senior Director, Strategic GSI Alliances will evolve the GSI alliance strategy & GTM plan. Your responsibility will be to develop & oversee the execution of revenue-driving programs & initiatives, evangelizing Brazes value proposition within top-tier GSIs, & facilitating the GSI value proposition within Braze. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including Sales, Global Service & Support, Marketing, Legal, & Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Braze Executives & leadership at our strategic GSI partners to develop a joint Braze strategy & GTM business plan that includes investments in specialism development, co-selling & sourcing revenue, & development of differentiated industry solutions.
- Execute GTM plans & create region-specific practice development plans, driving GSI resource certification growth & delivering successful outcomes for our customers.
- Take GSI sales plays, offerings, & industry solutions to specific markets for local execution & engagement with our Braze field sales teams
- Ensure effective & timely internal & external communication & coordination of Brazes GSI strategy & execution results.
- Review sales play metrics & effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners & Braze Sales/Alliances Leadership. Maintain dashboards that communicate to executive leadership the effectiveness of programs & investments.
- Understand the demands of our Enterprise business & translate these into business wins for Braze & our strategic GSI partners
- Commercialize differentiated industry solutions or product extensions to leverage IP & vertical/industry expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years in a SaaS channel management role focused on GSIs, & an extensive GSI contact network
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of sourced business pipeline, influenced revenue, & channel sales through GSIs
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation, & professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Strong executive selling & business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM & organizational models.
- Proven ability to build, lead & execute against a comprehensive business plan in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong drive & character qualities that match with Braze Core Values & inspires others to follow & act
- Executive presence to lead & manage the most strategic global partners, & ability to evangelise, educate, & hold a room with Braze & GSI Executive Leadership
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus & execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Ideally, experience working for a GSI & intimate knowledge of matrixed GSI org structure, dynamics, & effective business case development
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.