WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Braze recently surpassed $100M in annual recurring revenue, & we are looking for a product marketing manager to lead our pricing & packaging efforts as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years. You will be responsible for developing & continually enhancing Brazes global pricing & packaging strategy for its various offerings.
In this role, you will identify the value created for Braze customers across all new & existing products, features, & services. You will then make recommendations on opportunities to pursue, how to configure our portfolio of products to best serve different market segments, & how to ensure that Braze captures fair value for its innovative products & services. You will collaborate extensively with product marketing, product management, sales, & finance to accelerate top-line growth.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, data-driven, customer-focused, & bring a collaborative approach to developing long-term pricing & packaging strategies that will drive business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own monetization, packaging, & pricing strategy across Braze including framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, & driving towards decisions.
- Communicate findings & lead discussions 1:1 & across the broader organization to develop & reinforce a common understanding of the value that Braze delivers to customers, & the levers that we use to capture some of that value through price.
- Deliver market research & insight into B2B software industry best practices.
- Maintain & upgrade our internal pricing & packaging calculators on a regular basis in conjunction with product launches, sales kickoffs, & other regular events.
- Enable our sales & account management teams to communicate Brazes value effectively to prospective & current customers.
- Partner effectively with product management & product marketing to establish pricing & packaging for new products & features.
- Partner effectively with deal desk & the broader finance team to ensure successful implementation of our strategies in the field & to optimize our pricing & packaging over time.
- Monitor & communicate our pricing & discounting performance, progress, & roadblocks to the management team on a regular basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of work experience, including roles in management consulting, investment banking, or B2B technology marketing. Pricing & packaging experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
- Strong Excel modeling & data analysis skills
- Proven ability to influence senior executives
- Great communication & presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple & easy-to-understand manner
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.